In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the following legal aspects are reported:
OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE
Responsible: DELIS PRODUCTS,S.L.
Address: Camí Vell de Santpedor,64 Manresa
Telephone: (+34) 938 770 144
Barcelona Mercantile Registry. Vol 25337, Book 87331, Page 143, Inscription 6a
Activity: Design, manufacturing and commercialisation of textile products and articles for home
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
All the elements that make up the website, as well as its structure, design, source code, as well as the logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear on it, are owned by DELIS PRODUCTS,S.L. or its collaborators and are protected by the corresponding rights of intellectual and industrial property.
Likewise, the images and other graphic elements included in the website are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights. DELIS PRODUCTS,S.L. expressly prohibits “framing” or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or content of our website. The use of the contents has to respect his particular license. In this way, its use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or analogous activity, is totally prohibited unless there is prior and express authorization from DELIS PRODUCTS,S.L. Only the total or partial reproduction of the texts and contents provided by the website is authorized, provided that each and every one of the following conditions is met:
- The integrity of the content, documents or graphics is maintained
- DELIS PRODUCTS,.SL. is expressly cited as the source and origin of those.
- The purpose and purpose of such use is compatible with the purposes of the website and / or DELIS PRODUCTS,S.L. activity.
- No commercial use is intended, its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation being expressly prohibited.
Any other use will have to be communicated and authorized by DELIS PRODUCTS,S.L., previously and expressly. Regarding the appointments of third-party products and services, DELIS PRODUCTS,S.L. recognizes in favour of their owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, their mere mention or appearance on the web does not imply the existence of rights or any responsibility over them, such as neither endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation.
DELIS PRODUCTS,S.L. declares its own regarding the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; therefore, if you consider that our website could be violating your rights, please contact DELIS PRODUCTS,S.L.
DELIS PRODUCTS,S.L. does not guarantee the absence of errors in accessing the web, in its content, or that it is updated, although DELIS PRODUCTS,S.L. will make its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them. Both access to DELIS PRODUCTS,S.L. website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who performs it. DELISPRODUCTS,S.L. is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limited to, in forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the DELIS PRODUCTS,S.L. website.
However, and in compliance with the provisions of the LSSICE, DELIS PRODUCTS,S.L. is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all those contents that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, third party rights or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be subject to this classification, please contact DELIS PRODUCTS,S.L.
DELIS PRODUCTS,S.L. is not responsible for the answers that are made through the different email addresses that appear on its website, so that in no case may binding legal effect be derived from them.
LINKS OR HYPERLINKS
The links contained in our website may lead to third party web content. The purpose of these links is only to facilitate the search for resources that may interest you through Internet. However, these pages do not belong to DELIS PRODUCTS,S.L., nor does it review their contents and, therefore, DELIS PRODUCTS,S.L. does not assume any responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on said sites, which will be exclusively informative and in no way If any, they imply a relationship between DELIS PRODUCTS,S.L. and the persons or entities that own such content or holders of other sites where they are located. DELIS PRODUCTS,S.L. cannot be made responsible either.
The links on DELIS PRODUCTS,S.L. website must respect the following conditions:
- The establishment of the link will not imply any type of agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation by DELIS PRODUCTS,S.L. of the page that makes the link.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain information with content that is illegal, discriminatory, contrary to principles.
- DELIS PRODUCTS,S.L. may request that a link to its website be removed, without the need to state any cause. In this case, the page that made the link must proceed to its immediate deletion, as soon as it receives the notification from DELIS PRODUCTS,S.L.
- It is not responsible in any way nor does it guarantee the clarity, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of the content or services that the establishment of the hyperlink may offer. The user assumes under her sole responsibility the consequences, damages or actions that may arise from accessing the hyperlink’s website.
- The web page where the hyperlink is established may not contain a brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to DELIS PRODUCTS,S.L. except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink itself.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The personal data requested for the provision of our services are included in files subject to the provisions of the Organic Law on Data Protection 15/1999 (LOPD) and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, by which it is approved the regulation of its development (RLOPD) and the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (EU 2016/679 GDPR). The collection and processing of these data are carried out by DELIS PRODUCTS,S.L, and their purpose is the management, provision, expansion and improvement of the services requested at all times by the user, the follow-up of inquiries, participation in personnel selection processes, electronic communications and / or the compilation of statistics. The services provided by DELIS PRODUCTS,S.L. are aimed at people over 14 years of age. In the exceptional event that a service specifically directed to minors of that age is developed, DELIS PRODUCTS,S.L. will request the consent of the parents or guardians for the collection of personal data or, where appropriate, for the treatment of the same.
DELIS PRODUCTS,S.L. undertakes to fulfill its obligation of secrecy regarding the personal data provided and the duty to treat them with confidentiality and reserve, in accordance with current legislation. For these purposes, it will adopt the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The current data protection regulations protect you in a series of rights in relation to the use that we give to the data. Each and every one of your rights are unipersonal and non-transferable, that is, they can only be carried out by the owner of the data, after verification of their identity.
Below we indicate which are the rights that assist you:
- Request ACCESS to your personal data
- Request the RECTIFICATION of your data
- Request the DELETE or deletion of your data (right to “be forgotten”)
- LIMIT or oppose our use of your data
- Right to PORTABILITY of your data for cases of telecommunications or internet services.
- Right to WITHDRAW your consent at any time
- Right to file a CLAIM regarding data protection before the Control Authority: Data Protection Agency
How can you exercise your rights in relation to your data?
For the exercise of your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation or opposition, portability and withdrawal of your consent, you can do so as follows:
By writing and a copy of the DNI, indicating the RGPD reference addressed to:
Att. Data Protection Officer
Camí Vell de Santpedor,64 Manresa 08243 (Barcelona)
How can you file a claim?
In addition to the rights that assist you, if you believe that your data is not being collected or processed in accordance with current Data Protection regulations, you may file a claim with the Control Authority:
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any question related to the services of this Portal, will be Spanish law. For the resolution of any conflict that may arise during the visit to the website or the use of the services that may be offered therein, ADS and the User agree to submit to the judges and courts of the User’s domicile, if it is located in Spanish territory and act as a consumer. Otherwise, the submission will be to the courts and tribunals of the city of Manresa (Barcelona).